Saturday, February 26, 2011

Married to Life, in Life

Hello my dear wife in truth and life.  Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me, have a groovy kind of love?  'Tis more like we are mutually aware of the unconditional love we share.  Illusions shatter before our interconnected presence, mentally (and sometimes physically) bare.  These patterns spontaneously stream, a progression of ink - And I think, reflect, visualize, analyze, breathe the air - in an attempt to comprise an image, of you, of us in marriage... but I quickly realize.. know.. sense.. that you, sweetheart - are as familiar to me as the light I now see, as bark to a tree, woof.  With such intimate acquaintance of endless newness, life erases attachments to any mental representation of thee -- So, here, around-within-of infinity, quite simply, so obviously, it occurs to me, our union founded on truth, ordained by the universe, makes you

free.

Free to be as you are.  As life is.  A brilliant, beautiful, unceasingly blossoming flow-er, flowing consciously, constantly.  Like a spotless mirror, purified by truth, the vibrations of the universe permeate your presence, effortlessly and helplessly radiated abroad with the integrity of your soul.

You are so very honest and loyal, serious about what matters, perfect for and loving of the truth.  When I realize that you are wife to me, I am humbled and grateful without end.  Our relationship, based on "that which is," is truly unprecedented in this world.  Wife is synonymous to life with you, and I know this directly from experience and indirectly through perception.  Your being is life being - as real to me as what I sense here and now.  Your intent is life's intent - genuine and supportive, as you inspire me to be strong in truth, to consciously evolve, to live as son of man.

There is no exception when I tell you that I love you entirely, unconditionally, every part of your reality - your soft, warm skin - vivacious, ocean-glowing eyes - animated expression and lively voice.  I appreciate every little movement, sound, kiss and caress with the same gratitude of each breath and heartbeat that life provides me.  Let us share life together forever, wake up and rest with each other, work concurrently towards an environment as free of mind as possible, walk hand in hand along the path of truth, experience love in unison, bear witness to the absolute synchronicity, until there is nothing nowhere - purely

love,

(your husband in truth and life)

No comments:

Post a Comment